The Indian pharmaceutical industry continues to thrive as a global leader in quality and innovation. With the help of a robust regulatory and surveillance framework, we are ensuring that all pharmaceutical products manufactured and exported from India meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Cariesco assesses & validates every aspect of manufacturing, such as quality standards, formulation techniques, financial stability and delivery schedules before selecting its manufacturers.
All our manufacturing partners are WHO-GMP certified and follow these basic principles:
- Clean and hygienic manufacturing area
- Controlled environmental conditions
- Zero cross-contamination of food or drug product
- Clearly defined, validated, consistent, compliant & controlled processes
- Trained operators to carry out & document procedures
- Future-ready approach with EuGMP on the horizon
Stringent methods are undertaken to ensure all our products match the highest possible quality and consistency. For this, we ensure these 5 factors:
- Right Manufacturing Facilities
- Right Equipment & Processes
- Right Quality Control
- Right People
- Right Suppliers & Vendors